Top 10 reasons FindMyCompany.com should be your SEO provider
1. We do the most keyword research in the business, and most importantly, we do a conversion analysis to determine which keywords will result in new clients & increased brand exposure.
2. We take the time to sit down and meet face to face. We are excited to help fellow local business owners and techies alike by explaining how search engine optimization brings new traffic to their site.
3. We are NOT a quick gimmick service. Our results are the product of full SEO development. We start by optimizing website code and progress to link building, content authoring, and leveraging social, local, and mobile signals for a truly diverse approach.
5. We are completely transparent. All of our clients get a weekly task list and comprehensive monthly reports that outline everything we’ve done.
6. We are a complete online solutions provider. We’re in the unique position of understanding all facets of an overlapping process. Search engine optimization, pay per click advertising, web development, social media marketing, and online reputation management—it all goes hand in hand.
7. We offer solutions for quickly updating your website. We often hear two common complaints from businesses: unreliable hosting and difficulty updating their site. The content management and hosting platforms we use solve both of these issues.
8. We are the most competitively priced full search engine marketing provider you will find. Bottom line. We encourage you to compare apples-to-apples when it comes to SEM companies. We find that most often, if we are outbid, then it’s because a competitor only does partial SEO.
9. We’re ahead of the latest online trends! We have to be because website ranking algorithms change so frequently. How many updates has Google pushed out this year alone? What matters today might get a site penalized tomorrow…but let us worry about that.
10. NO guesswork. Measure your ROI. Search engine marketing provides more value than traditional advertising. It’s undeniable. The first thing we do is install Google Analytics (if you don’t already have it) and set up conversion goals so you can measure your return on investment.